Successful finance brokerage requires a proven sales executive to join our highly professional and dynamic company. Your role - to assist the current team on furthering Corporate Finance Ltd’s current status as a leading finance provider. As a key member, your role will focus on the following:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Follow-up specific mail shot campaigns – business to business mailings
- Proven Experience of Building and maintaining account relationships
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- IT skills
- Proven Experience Meeting sales targets
Let us reward you for the value which you bring to our sales role.
For the right candidate, the above role is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team who will recognise your individual talents and contribution to the company. At Corporate Finance Ltd, everybody within the team shares the spoils of financial success.
Full time opportunity
Full Time position – 35 hours per week
Open-ended commission structure: which provides an excellent opportunity to build on salary package, which is Highly Competitive dependent on experience.
To give an idea of what we fund:
Asset Finance, Cashflow Finance, Mortgages, Company Acquisition/ Disposal, Capital Release Scheme, Contract Hire/ Vehicle Funding, Company Tax (Vat – Corporation )